[time-nuts] RS 232

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 04:57:30 UTC 2013

There are a number of things that can be done to go around Windows latency, but just like Time-Nuts are not satisfied with a just adequate timing solution, some hams don't like having an extra box if it can be avoided. When you take your rig and equipment to a far away destination, the most you can do with the minimum number of boxes, the better off you are.

Personally, I made my own keyer with an 8051 just because it was more fun than buying one, and I don't want to spend the time to go around Windows idiosyncrasies, but to each his own.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.