[time-nuts] Story in the Economist about GPS jamming

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:25:36 UTC 2013

If you read article the City of London basically has a GPS denial 10-15 minutes daily this covers a couple square miles

A lot of people are under the misconception that the spy shop jammers only do a few feet.  Reality is most of them are 100-500 mw and blank out at least a square mile

A suitcase sized unit at a high elevation could deny hundreds of square miles

Sent from my iPhone