[time-nuts] HP 10811 update

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jul 31 10:44:33 UTC 2013

Hi

On Jul 31, 2013, at 5:23 AM, Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org> wrote:

> On 26/07/13 22:16, Bob Camp wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Well if you get desperate to try it, I have CO2 and a chamber sitting in the garage. The biggest issue is that if we use too much CO2 for the chamber, the beer may go flat…
>
> Can't have that in the name of science, we need good beer after the experiments, and you know that. :)
>
> What would be good ovens for hobby usage / semi-pro BTW?

It's just like at work - go with a refrigeration setup and get to know the service guy real well, or go with a CO2 chamber and become a regular at the gas store. The Delta chambers are pretty good for CO2. They show up at auction from time to time. Most of what's in them is pretty common stuff, so keeping them running isn't all that hard. You can convert them to a non-Delta controller without a lot of work if you have to.

Bob