[time-nuts] How quartz crystals are (were) fabricated

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jul 31 23:14:58 UTC 2013

Hi

Some things change, some things don't. A few interesting things:

1) The film was made after they figured out that final etch was a key step. Earlier in the war - not so much etch.
2) I'll *guarantee* that the workers in the pictures didn't show up for work on a normal work day dressed like that.
3) I *think* some of that gear is still in use at work …..

Bob