[time-nuts] NTP Clock suggestions?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Sat Jun 1 22:01:15 UTC 2013

On May 27, 2013, at 8:21 AM, Eric Williams <wd6cmu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm happy with my OnTime dial clock.

I have been very happy with the ones I've gotten as well.  That said, I have one that my wife managed to snag the Ethernet cord on, ripping the Ethernet jack off the motherboard.  It's free to anyone who feels like a minor soldering project and wants to pick it up in Berkeley or send me a prepaid mailing label.  Model number is ONTA12-BK.  It's also missing the clear plastic front cover, since it was one I was going to build into a nicer frame for the house.

http://www.inovasolutions.com/network-clocks/products/analog-wall-clock.htm

                                -Bill