[time-nuts] "Chinese" MV89A OCXO oven oscillation

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 21:23:21 UTC 2013

I warned time nuts a year ago about ggg*fitting. They always claim new and
what you get is garbage. I bought a "New" 5680 and when I found out that it
was  very old and defective they agreed to refund my return shipping cost
but  when I refused to give a 5 star review they refused the refund after I
shipped  it. ebay did nothing. I had the emails. So any one that buys from
them gets what  he deserves.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 6/8/2013 4:57:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,