[time-nuts] Austron Option 1281903.

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sun Jun 9 09:56:29 UTC 2013

Hi All,

According to the configuration sheet for my Austron 2200 I am supposed to have option p/n 12811903 in slot A5.

However, the slot is empty and there is no blank installed.
Someone has removed the option card but I am unable to figure out what it is.
I have searched the web to no avail.
Everything else in my 2200 is documented in my manual set for my serial number except this option!
My interest is piqued by the fact I don't even know what is missing.

Unless it is a custom module, it may have been an Analogue sine output module.
The TTL output module is still installed so at least I have output.
(10 Mhz reads 129Mhz which I suppose will be a story for a later date.)

So, Where else better place to ask but time-nuts?
Anybody have a clue to what might have been in A5 (p/n: 12811903)?

-marki