[time-nuts] Austron 2200 Y2K?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:28:55 UTC 2013

Merki
There should be alarms also about the lack of antenna.
But absolutely it has the y2K problem. This is what I mentioned to you in
the response yesterday. So take todays date and subtract 1024 weeks and
punch that in.
That does not matter though without the antenna down converter.
Thank you for doing the magic work on finding the battery. Now I can fix
mine when it dies and it will.
I do not have an antenna for my unit. But in fact homebrewed an adapter for
the Odetics antenna and then an alternate from a starlink gps rcvr that I
use today. Not pretty but does work and frankly the method could be used
with any gps rcvr that allows a 10 Mhz drive and has a 35.42 Mhz IF. So
there is an answer.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL