[time-nuts] +/- TI button on 5370B

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jun 12 11:00:12 UTC 2013

Hi

Another simple "solution" -

If you are using a GPSDO as a PPS source, use the cable delay to offset the pps you are using as a reference  by a microsecond. That's worked on every GPSDO I've tried it on.

No it really doesn't solve the problem, it just covers it up. Post processing the data is the only real way to straighten things out in the general case.

Bob