[time-nuts] New to list and GPSDO questions

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 18:47:32 UTC 2013

Absolutely agree with this comment. But understand thats a trade off for
simplicity and for many radio operators its good enough as they say.
Whats really not been mentioned in the thread is how accurate do you want
to be or need.
Be very careful with the answer. Time is the drug that keeps on giving.
$$$$$
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL