[time-nuts] Spectracom 8170 Time of Day grief...

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 21:26:39 UTC 2013

I have four 15 year old Junghans Mega clocks through out the house. Ten
days ago I noticed one of them dead. Battery, and by the look of the battery
dead at least a month. I inserted a new battery and it did set. I did not
watch  it but today I went with one of them through the house and all are
exact within  a second. Even advance the second as close as I am able to
observe. I am  confident they synch daily.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 6/13/2013 2:08:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,