[time-nuts] Spectracom 8170 is sync'ed to wwvb. Nice to see it again

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sun Jun 16 04:11:23 UTC 2013

Do the bits coded by carrier amplitude drops correspond to bits coded by
phase changes?  As I watched the video I was trying to listen for the
amplitude changes and watch the scope pattern but I think there were times
when there was no correlation.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com