[time-nuts] tube GPS receivers

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jun 23 14:40:13 UTC 2013

Hi

AC137 doesn't ring any bells. True tube core (no solid state at all) isn't something that was dimensioned in K words. A couple hundred words was pretty big stuff. "Quite a bit" of core done that way is a lot of tubes. As the number of tubes goes up, the time to failure comes down….. hours … minutes … who knows.

Bob