[time-nuts] OT Prototype Boards

Tom Clifton kc0vsj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 15:29:08 UTC 2013

With Glass/Epoxy protoboards being so expensive, I have bought several lots of a phenolic perf board for prototypes off the web and they have been the most inexpensive boards I have ever found.  I don't feel bad about trashing failed prototypes..  Search your favorite site for 7x9cm PCB Blank Circuit Board - you will find plenty.  Also - I tend to do point-to-point wiring by soldering 30ga kynar wire wrap wire to the pads. Silver plated - solders well...  I have an old pair of flush cutters with a nick in the blade that works perfectly as a wire stripper...