[time-nuts] GPS Rx Info request

Francis Grosz fgrosz at otiengineering.com
Tue Jun 25 19:28:30 UTC 2013

At the Orlando  hamfest a year and a half ago I bought what is supposed to be a GPS timing receiver.  It's an aluminum and plastic (Delrin?) assembly 3 5/8" diameter and 2 1/2" tall.  The only information I received with it was a data sheet on an SiRF GPS module, but there is obviously more to it than that.  It's very nicely made with O-rings and seal screws and I'd like to get it working.  If anyone has any information, manual, data sheet, or particularly a pinout of the 9-pin circular plastic connector and interfacing information, I'd greatly appreciate it.  A low-res picture is attached.  Thanks!

                 Francis