[time-nuts] Spectracom 8164 Hack?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:40:32 UTC 2013

Not sure this went.
Reasonable opens all kinds of doors.
The recvr is pretty simple so if it were 100 KC there would be a big 100KC
xtal.
That gets replaced with a 60 Khz tuning fork and away you go.
However I think that switch selects sampling from an input reference so
would thinks its actually a true 60Khz wwvb rcvr

I am right thats the local reference select they used to use 100KC in radio
stations.

The prices are what can I say silly stupid. Glad someone wants one.
Regards
Paul.