[time-nuts] RDR Electronics

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 16:04:18 UTC 2013

List,

Wrote: But do they have a actual website. I did not
find one or a webstore? How is it you even knew they had the items??

1.  This is
what I found on  google search:

RDR Electronics Inc
www.rdrelectronics.com/‎
RDR Electronics Inc. 7045 S. Fulton St. #230.
Centennial, CO 80112. Voice 303-790-1830. Fax 303-790-1343. If you would like
to see what we are selling on ...

RDR Electronics - eBay Stores
stores.ebay.com › eBay Stores‎
40+ items – Buy RDR Electronics, Industrial
Equipment items on eBay.
Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA GPSTM 10MHz Oscillator
GPSDO +
Alvarion AN1095 12" Flat Panel Patch Antenna
2.4-2.7 GH

2.  I found
them several years ago when I was looking for gps equipment on Ebay.

3.  At least
one of the owners/workers is on the list and has contributed a technical article.  He is extremely discreet about it.

Regards,

Perrier