[time-nuts] BBC Precision: Measure of All Things

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Thu Jun 27 01:53:57 UTC 2013

On 27 June 2013 01:45, Doug Calvert <dfc-list at douglasfcalvert.net> wrote:
> The BBC recently did a three part series titled Precisoin: The Measure
> of All Things.
>
> Part 1 is Time and Distance
> Part 2 Mass and Moles
> Part 3 Is Heat, Light and Electricity
>
> Probably nothing ground breaking for any time nuts but may be
> interesting to watch with friends and amily.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02xbjmf

Note the BBC only makes programs playable for a short duration (I
think 30 days), and there is only 5 days left. Even if you download a
program, it wont run beyond its "expiry date". Not that I suspect it
would be too hard for a time-nut to circumvent it - set back the time
of machine, run in a virtual machine etc.

Dave