[time-nuts] +12 Volts 1A (plus a bit) supply?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jun 27 17:39:38 UTC 2013

I'm using an HP 37203A case (half size) for my GPSDO project, but the output from the transformer is just too high to get +12V @ 1A to power the OCXO from a simple regulator.  So, what are people using for quick and dirty 12V 1+A power supplies?  I'm not in love with the idea of using a wall wart, but I could look the other way.  Does anyone know of a small, cheap, quiet switching module I could use for this?

Bob - AE6RV