[time-nuts] looking for low-power system for gps ntp timekeeping

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 07:20:02 UTC 2013

Well I have the garmins already laying around and I would like to give
'm good use.

Folkert van Heusden

OK, Folkert, but a handful of resistors would easily convert the levels to
the Raspberry Pi, so you could add a couple of stratum-1 servers that way.
Alternatively, any of your existing FreeBSD, Linux or Windows PCs which have
a serial port (or COM port header on the motherboard) could become new
stratum-1 servers - there is no need to buy anything extra.

David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk