[time-nuts] Z3801 replacement

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Fri Jun 28 14:22:51 UTC 2013

Bob:
Thanks.
You correctly anticipated that I will use this to lock a 100 MHz
Oscillator, and either multiply or lock from there.  (I'm considering a
VCXO at 1GHz as well, it would either be locked to 100 MHz or 10 Mhz.
Haven't decided yet, also considering multiplying up to 1000 and then
from there to 2Ghz, 3Ghz, and 5.  Haven't decided about 10 Ghz yet.

Appreciate the info.  The units on ebay are cheaper than the VCXO I was
considering (first time I looked, they were more), so will probably just
do that.

Thanks again,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org