[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 6 00:03:47 UTC 2013

Garren wrote:

>Can anyone tell me how to turn off the satellite display on the
>lower right of the display?

In the "Graph" menu (type "g"), you have three choices for displaying
the ADEV tables and/or the satellite map: ADEV tables only (type
"a"), Map only (type "m"), or Both (type "b").  You are now in "Both"
mode.  I don't know if typing "a" will go straight to the ADEV tables
only, or if you have to toggle Both off (type "b") first.  But some
combination of these will get you what you want.

Best regards,

Charles