[time-nuts] Interesting looking crystal on ebay

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 12:59:12 UTC 2013

Whoops, I should have looked more closely at the photos:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

golgarfrincham at yahoo.com writes:

>This  style of crystal was quite common at one time, and yes, it fits   a
>valve base but it's for a B7G 7 pin base, not B6G as suggested in  the
>auction.

The XTAL is a Bliley BG6 which has nothing to do  with the number of
pins. The link below is a photo I just took of a Bliley  BG6 series with
2 wire leads. This is a 5000.000KC (Khz came much later)  replacement
for the GR1113  standard.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/rjb1998/Blileyxtal_zps55b52920.jpg

-Arthur