[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 8 07:57:51 UTC 2013

Peter,
I did let the internal algorithm make it's optimization (can't remembere
which key sequence it was) once everything has settled. The lab here has
2-3 degC ambient variations over the day, but putting the Thunderbolt in
a box which is ventilated (well.. fan-ed) by the LH temperature
controller in a steered way, the temperature variations are down to
single clicks of the Thunderbolt-internal thermometer reading (which
appear to be 6 mK).

Achim