[time-nuts] Interesting looking crystal on ebay

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:49:38 UTC 2013

I ended up buying this as I've wanted one for a while.  It arrived today
and I swept it with the network analyzer. At whatever temperature my shop
was at the time I took the measurement, it had a sharp insertion loss at
10.000233MHz.  Pretty cool.   I can post plots if there is any interest or
just email to individuals off list.

-Bob