[time-nuts] Russian Timing Geosync Sats?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Mar 13 18:01:22 UTC 2013

Hi Peter:

I've been told that the 150 and 400 MHz signals are still active and that in the past week or so the "timing" signals on
those frequencies from geostationary satellites (not the low orbit nav sats) are being used by some hacked Chinese cell
phones to determine position to about 1 meter, but so far have not been able to confirm that.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com