[time-nuts] DCF77 & PPS

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 03:15:45 UTC 2013

Something is wrong.  The delays you are seeing are NOT caused by
propagation delay unless you are living on the moon.

I think it is more likely your NTP server is misconfigured and is off
by one.    But then you'd notice that you do not track the Internet
pool servers.  Must be something else.  As for why there are only a
few fixed offsets, my guess is there are fixed delays in your
measurement system.  You'd have to tell us EXACTLY how you are
measuring.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California