[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom X72 Rubidium

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 18:36:50 UTC 2013

Hi Herbert

After removing the warranty labels, I removed the top cover which  is just
held in place by spring fingers around its edges.

It's back together at the moment as I have it running and leaving the
cover off allows light into the rubidium assembly, but I will take some
photographs next time I power it down.
There isn't very much to see though and I'm not at this  stage planning to
dismantle it any further than that.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR