[time-nuts] Repair of PRS10 Lamp Assembly

"Dr. Götz Romahn" goetz at g-romahn.de
Sun Mar 17 20:50:42 UTC 2013

thank you for fast responses. As I wrote in my posting, heating seems to
be ok as reported by the PRS10 diagnostic tools. I agree with Bob and
Paul: RF seems to degrade with warming up, but how can I test this.
Remember, lamp and oscillator of PRS10 are not!!! accessible during
operation and what part of hte oscillator could be the culprit ( and why
do you think it is) ?
Goetz

Am 17.03.2013 20:59, :