[time-nuts] TIE measurement for arbitrary frequency oscillator

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Mar 19 16:11:14 UTC 2013

Hi

One other important question - is this a basement project, or is it part of
your day job? Put another way - are you after a quick / dirty / cheap
solution or is there a real budget behind the question?

If it's a day job sort of thing, there are a number of test sets out there
that will do the job just fine.

Bob