[time-nuts] LORAN C still on the air 24 hours SRS 700 looking good

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Tue Mar 19 18:03:10 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 01:29:44PM -0400, paul swed wrote:
> Peter you are in boston, I am in franklin. We must be 25-30 miles apart
> Regards
> Paul

	Peter lives about 3 miles from my house in Weston... in
a corner of Natick abutting Weston.   So three of us are quite close.
John Forster lives in Belmont (or did)... which is also pretty close.

--
  Dave Emery N1PRE/AE, die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in