[time-nuts] WWVB Clocks don't sync anymore (revisited)

Bill S biltime at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:34:19 UTC 2013

Interestingly, I have three timepieces that will no longer synch to
wwvb.Two Radio Shack digital clocks and a Casio wristwatch that I've
worn for a couple of years and was always pretty much dead on. Like
Paul, I have an analog Lacrosse clock that is running correctly. Nothing
I've tried will make the other clocks synch.

Bill_S
W2FMA