[time-nuts] LORAN C still on the air 24 hours SRS 700 looking good

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:04:56 UTC 2013

There isn't anyone who can give you that. Lots of variables. Now since you
are in Co maybe you live on a 1000 acre ranch so no other noise sources
around you. But just suppose you lived in a typical RF nasty subdivision.
Well your noise floors going to be much worse and I mean by an order or two
of junk.
I do indeed rcv LORAN C on occasion from Europe with a typical boat preamp
and stick antenna. That is over water but about the same distance.

So that said
I did build a 10' square loop for WWVB and that system improved my
reception greatly.
Day 20uv to 80-100 Night 400-600uv.
Possibilities
Regards