[time-nuts] WWVB fully converts to new format

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:08:11 UTC 2013

There have been numbers of suggested and other approaches. I have been
working about 1 year now on a solution. By the way the AM is still part of
the signal. They have eliminated the 30 minute non-pm segment. I released a
spectracom approach 6 months ago for those that have those. The solution I
am working now is a general solution that puts up with the nasty conditions
on the east coast. Its not all that difficult nor complicated. Its just
getting things reasonable and right is actually hard.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL