[time-nuts] LH web traffic

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Mar 24 18:42:58 UTC 2013

It has caused a lot of confusion, admittedly.  That's why, in the more
recent releases, I changed the label on the icon to "KE5FX TBolt (Seattle,
USA)."  But it seems that's still not enough of a hint, because people still
write me from various countries asking why their Thunderbolt's location is
off by several thousand km. :)

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC

Would