[time-nuts] Are there any rubidiums programmahttps://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inboxble to 40 MHz?

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Mon Mar 25 16:09:33 UTC 2013

Hello Dave,

The problem I experienced with a Rb at 10 MHz stabilizing a AD6IW PLL at
106.5 MHz
for a DB6NT 10 GHz G2 transverter,
was the significant microphonics after multiplication.
The original xtal oscillator did not have microphonics, but would drift.

My solution was to add a ISO-Temp 10 MHz OCXO as  a reference to the PLL.
This provided me with the frequency accuracy and stability
needed for a weekend of microwave contesting, USB/CW

My 10 GHz operation is portable and I rove.

Stan, W1LE    Cape Cod   FN41sr