[time-nuts] Releasing sources (was Re: Brooks Shera)

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 28 18:36:24 UTC 2013

Hi

Now consider that the "project" is 15 years old (not 2 to 3 years). My guess is that there still are an hour a day worth of emails coming in….
Add to that the "I'd like you to add this feature for me / redesign it to do this people" as the project gets older….

Yes I spent most of the 80's doing that stuff. The memories have almost dimmed enough ….

Bob