[time-nuts] Releasing sources (was Re: Brooks Shera)

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 28 20:48:50 UTC 2013

Hi

Thunderbolts may make a comeback one of these days. Who knows what's sitting waiting to be scrapped out.

At the risk of running up the price - the Trimble EBSCTM's are as good as a TBolt, and at the moment cheaper. They do lack a pps output, but 10 MHz seems to be the more popular output on the TBolt. For NTP use, they have a bunch of 1/2 pps (pulse every other second) outputs.

Bob