[time-nuts] Building a Agilent Cross Correlated Phase Noise Measurement System.

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Mar 30 18:09:54 UTC 2013

Hi Tom:

I work for Agilent.  Have you asked your Agilent support engineer
about this?  There is some internal work going on in Agilent
involving cross correlation.  The guy doing it had to get access
to source code.  I'm not sure if there is a solution available
for customers, but I would like to get you in touch with the guy
who was working on this.  I don't remember his name, so I will
have to ask around and see if I can identify him again.

I work in the Measurement Research Lab, not the sales organization,
so I don't normally interface with customers.  However, I am always
interested in helping Agilent customers, especially important
ones like NIST.  Are you currently working with anyone in Agilent?

Rick Karlquist