[time-nuts] hp5065b !!!

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Wed May 1 12:41:15 UTC 2013

Bob,

all of the manual donloads appear to be the Nov. 1979 version only. The
A3 board is on pages 8-22 ff.
There is a high resolution 3 vol version scanned by Brian Kirby KD4FN
standing out
http://www.kennethkuhn.com/hpmuseum/scans/

Anyone has a later manual version? I would much appreciate to get the
late A3 version pages.

I have to say that Corby's modification in its simplicity and achieved
improvement is absolutely ingenious.

Adrian