[time-nuts] hp5065b !!!

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed May 1 13:26:24 UTC 2013

The multiplier and output has been changed significantly. We can not put a
finger on one part but if you reed the paper  .
http://tf.boulder.nist.gov/general/pdf/1219.pdf     that Bruce posted it does explain the RF
significance.I ignored the laser part  since I will not be able to duplicate, but the
microwave part clearly outlines  its contribution to performance. Right now
we are doing it off list since there  seems not to be much interest in
having H Maser like performance at  home.
Bert

In a message dated 5/1/2013 8:13:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,