[time-nuts] Atomic Watch.

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:40:07 UTC 2013

On 5/1/2013 8:43 AM, Stephen Tompsett (G8LYB) wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/05/01/hoptroff_shows_first_atomic_watch_movement/

Stephen, fellow time nuts,

[DISCLAIMER] I should really know better than to attempt internet
discussions or comments first thing after waking up. Didn't stop me
today though (oops)

So...

Did I just make a fool of myself?

Was I mistaken?

I tweeted the author of this article, trying to point out that (as I
understand) "radioactive decay" is not relevant in any way for cesium
frequency standard/reference thingies:

https://twitter.com/kuzetsa/status/329618223916011520

If someone more authoritative and/or experienced (or at least more
awake) wanted, please let me know if I was confused and such

--Sarah