[time-nuts] hp5065b !!!

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Wed May 1 18:55:32 UTC 2013

I agree with Magnus; I find it interesting to learn more about what can be
done at the non-industrial level just for fun.

But I certainly will not attempt to add to the discussion on a subject where
I have no expertise, only curiosity. I am fascinated that there is the
capability at the hobby level to improve significantly on what is a darn
good timepiece to start with.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH
EM79