[time-nuts] hp5065b !!!

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun May 5 18:22:18 UTC 2013

On Sun, 5 May 2013 09:53:31 +0200
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> [1] I know i have some papers which anylse different buffer gasses, but
> i cannot find them. I also have never seen anyone mention non-elementary
> gasses like CO2.

Correction. I just remembered reading somewhere, someone using a methane
mixture as buffer gas. And a quick google revieled that methane, ethane
and ethylene/ethene being sold as buffer gases. Though i must say, i'm
not sure i would use ethene as buffer gas for an alkali metal, it being
quite reactive..

			Attila Kinali
--
The people on 4chan are like brilliant psychologists
who also happen to be insane and gross.