[time-nuts] GPS position survey

mike cook mc235960 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:11:35 UTC 2013

Le 5 mai 2013 à 21:18, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R a écrit :

> When doing a position survey, does Lady Heather have to be running?
> Or does the Thunderbolt do it by itself?

  Good question. I would have thought that once started, the survey would complete even though LH was stopped/started, but that does not seem to be the case.
  I started a survey yesterday and stopped LH once I saw that it was proceeding. Three hours later I restarted LH, expecting to see the progress, but the
 survey was not running. Now I have left LH active will the survey completes.