[time-nuts] Distribution amps for Thub=nderbolt and David partridges divider box?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Thu May 9 19:44:17 UTC 2013

> Chris, if I understand your question correctly, the answer is "Yes".  The
> ADA-3-80 has four separate channels (R, G, B, Sync), and multiple outputs
> for each channel.  So, you can input up to four separate frequencies and get
> up to four outputs for each channel.  Quite a versatile little box.

> Cheers,
> Dave M

09/05/2013 20:41

Hi Dave, yes, that's exactly where I was going with the question, I
was concerned I would need multiple boxes, or a means of switching /
swapping the one box. I have an Ebay search out for one. I see a new
one in the US, which is tempting in that it should work fine, but duty
and carriage conspire against one from over the pond. Thanks Dave, all
the best!

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.