[time-nuts] A Time-Nut's Worst Nightmare

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 12:55:03 UTC 2013

I checked the web site. As far as I am concerned, the novelty factor died
after about 5 seconds.
I can barely understand why would someone actually spent the time to write
code doing that for himself for fun, but making it into a commercial
product?
How many do you think will be in a landfill before the battery dies?