[time-nuts] OXCO Issues -- Latest

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun May 12 15:57:59 UTC 2013

Hi

If they are carbon film, I'd look for cracked end terminations. Hopefully the color codes are still readable. That should make the replacement process fairly easy.

Another possibility - the thermistor bridge probably is / was regulated. If it's a zener diode, it may have opened up. That would boost the input voltage and increase the effective gain.

Bob