[time-nuts] OXCO Issues -- Latest

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun May 12 17:59:12 UTC 2013

When you've got it powered up again, you should try adjusting the
trimpot.  You should be able to find a spot that gives you a frequency
minimum, assuming this is an AT crystal.  This will minimize sensitivity
to temperature change.  There's a slim chance that a shift in the
temperature set point could be at the core of your problem, but it would
be a rather extreme case.

Ed