[time-nuts] OCXO Adjustment Question

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Sun May 19 17:10:53 UTC 2013

Well, I also had some bad magic happen.

Last night, I decided that I would shutdown my HP 8935 so that I could
move it back to its usual place.  When I turned it on this a.m.  it
wouldn't power up.  There is a known failure mode in the power supplies
of the 89XX series.  I will probably just do an exchange for a re-built
supply.

It looks like I will have a new project for next weekend!

Fred